"Loombah" Circa 1879 is one of Sydney's most prestigious residential estates and offers luxury living and grand scale entertaining in a private setting whilst overlooking the Sydney skyline. Set in a private estate of just under 5,500 sqm this grand sandstone residence has been meticulously renovated over a three year period to an uncompromised standard resulting in a stylish blend of classic grandeur and contemporary highlights. Home to just five families in 140 years, this stately family residence of international standard is a genuine garden estate and sees the imposing home of magnificent grandeur framed by historic stone walls and stunning established grounds, creating a wonderful sense of privacy and seclusion.
- Perched high above the Parramatta River just fifteen minutes from the CBD
- Breathtaking views across the glistening water to the iconic Sydney city skyline
- Waterfront access includes boat shed and permanent mooring for a 50ft boat
- Prized full size championship tennis court with north/south orientation
- Open plan living and dining leading to a flawless sandstone paved courtyard
- Fully integrated kitchen with Miele, Viking & Sub-Zero appliances & butler's pantry
- Expansive master suite with dual walk in robes, bathroom and balcony access
- Elegant return verandahs, home office, cinema room, secure garaging for six cars
- Soaring ornate ceilings and exquisite Cedar timber detailing throughout
- Separate title features guesthouse with five bedrooms, gym and swimming pool
- Strategic ambient lighting cleverly illuminates the home in the evening
- Easy access to St Josephs and St Ignatius plus multiple private school bus services
* 9 Lyndhurst Walk & 3 Stanley Road Hunters Hill to be sold in one line.
In conjunction with Oliver Stillman, Sotheby's International Realty - 0431 539 692